Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Meet the crew!

Hey, I'm Dave..."farm boss" of Ginger's farm, Husband to the most wonderful wife on the planet, and father to (almost) 3 amazing kids.  By day I am a full time firefighter and by night I tend to my little piece of ground.  I was raised on a 10 acre farm in Florida and fell in love with farm life.  Ever since then I have been determined to raise my kids the same way; with hard work, a loving family, and most importantly a love for our Savior Jesus Christ.  With all the hustle and bustle in this world we tend to forget our roots.  Eventually we loose the ability to provide our own food and water.  We strive to be different.  The life we live is seldom easy, but we love it!  Follow us as we show our urban homesteading lives to you one day at a time.



Hi, I'm Tiffany...Mommy of the Ginger Farm. I am blessed to be the mother of two, almost three, amazing little red heads and the wife to the greatest craftsman I know.  I am a follower of Jesus and strive to honor Him with my life. Throughout our urban farming adventure, I'm learning each day to be thankful for the resources God has given us to live simply and happily.  I hope you enjoy reading about our experiences and memories on our little farm as much as we enjoy living them!





Hi! My name is Lydia! I am the oldest kid here on the farm.  I love playing with my brother and watching my movies with my family.  I really enjoy helping mom in the kitchen when she is cooking (but my favorite is when we are baking sweets!)  I also enjoy playing with the goats and helping with milking!






 My name is Davey!  I LOVE the outdoors.  I am always getting into trouble around the house.  I do try to help when it comes to feeding and watering the chickens and goats.  Mom and dad say I mostly play in the food and water I like to call it quality control.  Things I'm good at are helping pick up toys, helping dad in his workshop, and falling down ( this walking thing is harder than it seems).

No comments:

Post a Comment